Monday, May 23, 2011

Missions Monday


Missions Monday!!
It has been my intention for some time now to post weekly in regards to teaching children about missions. Well, after several weeks I am finally getting around to it. This week I would like to give you some basic ideas for making missions a more regular part of your family. Many of you may already do these things without directly relating them to missions. If that is the case than I would encourage you to be more intentional about incorporation missions into you home.
Here are some general suggestions:

1. Learn about the missionaries your local church supports.
2. Pray for these missionaries.
3. Read about biographies about missionaries.
4. Encourage missionaries.
5. Host missionaries in your home.

Over the next month of so I will post different suggestions that take each of these broad ideas a little deeper with practical tips for incorporating missions into your family more regularly.

1 comment: